|Company Name||IIT Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Junior Project Assistant|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/08/2020|
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored research project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and others details are given below:
1. Posts: Junior Project Assistant
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Project Title Institute Overhead Account
4. Consolidate Pay Rs.21,700/-+HRA (As per institute norms)
5. Minimum Qualification and Experience Essential Qualification: 1. Graduate Degree/Diploma (three years) with knowledge of office Procedures, noting drafting etc. and dealing with correspondence. 2. Should have one year experience in maintenance of accounts, priced stores ledgers, processing of bill & knowledge of computer.
6. Desirable : Minimum 3 Years of Experiences in the following: 1. Tally data entry with bank reconciliation and cost centre management. 2. Minimum 35 WPM typing speed. 3. Knowledge of different accounting voucher. 4. Knowledge of MS-Office and its applications. 5. Knowledge of PFMS.
7. Job Description 1. Tally data entry 2. Payment processing 3. Advance Management 4. PFMS EAT modual systems
8. Duration of the project 05 Years
Age: Below 30 Years
General Instructions to Applicant(s):
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
10. No need to send hard copy
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 30 August 2020. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. No need to send hard copy