IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Faculty Research, Hindi Officer and Other Posts indifferent departments.
Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience will be able to apply online for IBPS Recruitment 2020 from 10 June to 30 June 2020. The online exam is tentatively scheduled on 19 July 2020. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, selection process and other further details in this article.
IBPS Recruitment 2020: 29 Vacancies Notified for Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts, Apply Online @ibps.in
Jun 10, 2020
Last Date of Submission
Jun 30, 2020
Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate
Administration, Education, Other Functional Area
Online Registration: 10 June 2020 to 30 June 2020
Online Exam (Tentative): 19 July 2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
· Professor – 2 Posts
· Associate Professor – 2 Posts
· Assistant Professor – 2 Posts
· Faculty Research Associate – 4 Posts
· Research Associate – 5 Posts
· Research Associate – Technical – 1 Post
· Hindi Officer – 3 Posts
· Analyst Programmer – Windows – 2 Posts
· Analyst Programmer – Linux -1 Post
· IT Administrator – 1 Post
· Programming Assistant – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts
· Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate – PhD or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Postgraduation.
· Research Associate – Post-Graduation in Psychology/Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics or Management with specialization in HR with a minimum of 55% marks.
· Research Associate – Technical -Post-Graduation in Psychology/Education/Psychological Measurement/Psychometrics or Management with specialization in HR with a minimum of 55% marks.
· Hindi Officer – Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a major or elective subject at Graduation. Or Master’s degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as a major or elective subject at Graduation.
· Analyst Programmer – Windows, Analyst Programmer – Linux -B.E./B.Tech/MCA
· IT Administrator – B.E./B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science from a recognized Institution.
· Programming Assistant – B.E./B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science from a recognized Institution.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can apply online from 10 June to 30 June 2020. Candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.