IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of for Banker Faculty and Hindi Officer in Mumbai. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2020.
Candidates can check the eligibility, selection criteria, age limit and further details in this article by scrolling down.
· Last date for submission of application: 30 June 2020
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Notification out for Banker Faculty and Hindi Officer Posts, Apply by 30 June
Jun 10, 2020
Last Date of Submission
Jun 30, 2020
Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate
Administration, Banking, Education
Banker Faculty –Technical (on contract) – 2 Posts
· Hindi Officer (on Contract)- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Banker Faculty and Hindi Officer Posts
· Banker Faculty –Technical (on contract) – B.Tech. or B.E or AMIE as a full-time course from a Recognized University.
· Hindi Officer (on Contract)- Master’s Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or the elective subject at degree level.
Age Limit for Banker Faculty and Hindi Officer Posts
· Banker Faculty – not exceeding 62 years
· Hindi Officer – not exceeding 42 years
· For Banker Faculty (Technical) (on contract) : Rs.75,000/- per month
· For Hindi Officer (on contract) : Rs. 56,000/-per month
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can apply by sending applications to the Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101 on or before 30 June 2020. Candidates are required to send their applications through post or courier only. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.