If you want to open your Customer Service Center, then today we are going to tell you the whole process of how you can start Customer Service Point (CSP).
Customer Service Point (CSP) 2020
Customer Service Point (CSP) 2020 Has started to meet for you before today Customer Service Point (CSP) Used to be an unheard of process and you Customer Service Point (CSP) Could not be found, but today we are going to tell you about a company through which you can very easily Customer Service Point (CSP) Can achieve and earn well. The customer service center operator easily earns between 20 and ₹ 30000 a month.
What is Customer Service Point (CSP) / Customer Service Center?
If we tell you in simple words, then you can give it the name of mini bank, that is, all the facilities provided by the bank, customer Care Center Will also be found through customer Care Center Through this you can do the work of financial transactions, account opening, and you can take the convenience of it, we will talk in detail.
Documents required to open a customer service center.
If you want to open your Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point (CSP) then you must have the following documents.
Documents required to obtain the KO ID of the Customer Service Center.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age (Applicant minimum age must be 21 years)
- Applicant’s educational qualification should be matriculation or above (applicant minimum qualification Matric or above)
- Applicant should have general knowledge of computer (applicant must have general information about computer)
- The applicant must have some capital to open a customer service center (applicant must have some investment to open customer service point)
- The applicant must be responsible for their work.
- Applicant must be diligent (applicant must be laborious)
- Applicant must be unemployed (applicant must be unemployed)
Documents required to open a Customer Service Center / Required document for open Customer Service Point
If you have also decided to open Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point then you must have the following documents.
- 10 passport size photo of applicant (10 passport size color recent photo)
- Applicant’s educational qualification should be 10th or above (Education certificate Matric or on board)
- PAN card (required) / PAN card (mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (required) / Aadhaar Card (mandatory)
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Shop agreement paper where shop wants to open customer service center
- Character certificate / police verification letter / police verification certificate / character certificate
What should be in your shop to open a Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point (CSP).
- – You should have a place where a customer service center can be opened, It can be an office or retail outlet.
- – Arrangement of chair to seat customers
- – Electricity facility
- – Laptop and Internet connectivity
- – Printer, Color and Normal
- – Web camera
- – Fingerprint scanner
Facility available inside Customer Service Center.
If you need Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point (CSP) then you can do the following.
- Balance inquiry
- Money deposit
- Money withdrawal
- Account opening same bank
- Money Transfer to any other bank
- Aadhaar Enable payment system AEPS
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana / suraksha Bima Yojana
- Atal pension scheme
What will you get from the Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point (CSP) provider company?
Here we are going to tell you what will be given to you from the company from which you are provided Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point (CSP).
- Bank software, portal ID, KO ID, branch code / bank software, portal ID, KO code
- Biometric reader and software for electronic thumb impression / Biometric reader and software for electronic thumb impression
- Authorized certificate for the bank correspondent / For a recognized certificate BC.
- Bank banner, logo, stickers, templates, contact matrix / To enhance the beauty of the customer service center and for its decoration you are provided with items such as banners, stickers, etc.
- Training for CSP to operate the system , You are given training to run the Customer Service Center smoothly.
- Support is also provided by the company in case of any technical problem.
From which company can you pick Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point (CSP)
By the way, there are many companies in India that You get Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point (CSP) Provide.
We would like to tell you one thing if you are interested in opening any Customer Service Point / CSP If you are paying the company online, then you must investigate it thoroughly. , Because a lot of fake company has come to the people, Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point (CSP) loots in the name of giving. If you have any kind of problem or if you have any fraud So only you will be responsible for it or the website does not take responsibility for it, For this reason, if you pay to any company online, then you must be verified with your lining.
Here we are telling you about Sanjeevani, Sanjeevani is such a company on which you can trust blindly, friends, in the name of Sanjeevani, a lot of such fake company has come which is very similar in look and its name too If it happens, then you have to be careful with these middlemen.
How you can take Sanjivani from Customer Service Point (CSP)
Here we are giving you a link to the official website of Sanjeevani By clicking on which you can access their direct website.
By visiting their website, you will get a CSP registration You have to fill the form, in this form you will have to fill some of your personal information like your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, State, Tehsil, Block and Area After filling the personal information of yourself and your address, you will submit this form.
It is worth noting that the form you have just filled is just a CSP REQUEST FORM, now the company checks your information and checks in your system whether there is any CSP at the location you have given to the LOCATION. Exists, if not, the company contacts you and provides you with a CSP.Advertisement
NOTE: – If you want to take Customer Service Point (CSP) from any company, then for this you may have to spend at least ₹ 20000 to 30000 rupees, this amount can also go up according to the company. If you are an interested applicant, then today you should apply to open your Customer Service Center / Customer Service Point (CSP).