Labor Registration Department, Labor Registration Renewal, Labor Card Online Apply, What is Mazdoor Card, Online Application for Mazdoor Card, Benefits of Mazdoor Registration.
|| Labor Registration Department, Labor Registration renewal, Labor Card online apply, share card, what is labour card, labourer card, online application for labourer card, benefits of labourer registration ||
Today we are going to tell you about the Labor Registration Department scheme and we will also tell you what benefit you get after registering the labourer and how the labour card online can be made.
Labor Registration Scheme.
Workers to ensure that the government give the benefits are several benefits that many people in the state who are working class by the government, government worker registration scheme introduced And a special type of labour card/labourer card/labour card was also given to the labourers.
In today’s article, we will give you information about the process of registering labourers for different states as well as their official website. Worker registration is a scheme run under the state government, due to which its websites are different for every state, but in today’s single post you will get the information of all the states and the process of registration will also be told to you.
|A new website has been started by the Government of Bihar for labour registration, through which you can register new labour online yourself. |
Bihar Labor Card Registration Number, as soon as you apply online to create your Bihar Labor Card, within 7 days the Labor Registration Number or Labor Card Number comes on your registered mobile number, due to which you can download your Labor Card in future. Also, this labour card number will also be completely valid.
Watch the video below for more information.
Benefits/benefits of labour registration
If you do your labour registration department under the labour resources department of the state government, then all kinds of benefits are given to you by the government to the working class.
Benefits Of Labour Card
After the Labor Registration Department, the government gives you a lot of benefits, to take advantage of which you must have a Labor Card.
Following are the benefits to the workers.
- The government provides assistance of ₹ 60,000 for the higher education of the child of the labourers.
- Whatever expenses are incurred on the treatment of patients suffering from serious diseases, the entire expenditure is borne by the government.
- At the same time, when the daughter of the labourer gets married, then the government gives an additional benefit of ₹ 55,000.
- If a child is born in a labourer’s house. If there is a son, then ₹ 12000 and if there is a daughter, an amount of ₹ 25000 is given.
- There are many more benefits of Mazdoor Card / Labor Card / Labor Card.
- In Bihar, if the child or child of a labour cardholder labourer passes the first class in class 10, then they will be given different incentives according to their marks and percentage.If students or students score 80% or more, then they get ₹ 25000 incentive, if they get 70% or more, then ₹ 15,000 incentive and if they get 60% or more, then they get ₹ 10000. The incentive will be given as
Note: – Labor registration is different for every state, due to which labourers can get benefits in different states in different ways.
The unorganized workers of the following ranks are involved in construction work in the state of Bihar.
- Engaged in building construction and road construction work
- Skilled worker mason
- Mason’s helper
- Electricians doing electrical and enclosure work in IT building
- Mistry working in building and floor-tiles
- And its assistants
- Setting and Iron Binder
- Grill and welding worker
- Concrete mixers,
- Machine Operators and Mixer Tippers
- Female worker jo cement
- The mix works for washing
- Roller driver and dam construction work
- In Dam and Building Construction
- Labourers operating various modern instruments
- Dam or Chowkidar engaged in construction work
- Water Management Workers
- Plumber etc.
- Briquette construction and stone breaking work
- Engaged in construction of railway telephone airport etc.
- Workers working under MNREGA program and forestry
Documents required for labor registration / Required document for labor registration
If you want to get a labour card, then you must have the following documents.
- passport size photo
- PAN card
- bank account passbook
Note: – Documents can also be demanded in different states in different ways, we have given you the information about the documents that are generally sought.
Labour Registration online process /Labour Card online apply /how to apply for Labour Card online.
Here we are telling you the process of how to do online labour registration for Uttar Pradesh, but you can adopt this process for other states as well. For other states, this process may be slightly different.
- First of all, visit the official website of your state’s Department of Labor Resources.
- Below we are giving a link to the official website of the labour resources department of every state.
- As soon as you go to the official website, you have to click on the link of Act Management System (online registration and renewal)
- Now the website of the labour act management system will open in front of you.
- Here you have to choose your preferred language
- The guidelines given on the website have to be read carefully and accepted and proceed with it.
- If you want to register new then you have to click on the button of ‘Register Now’ and fill your information in the given form.
- User Your User Name and Password is sent to your registered mobile number and email.
- You log in to the portal due to username or password.
- Now on the portal, first you will get to see the options of registration renewal, annual returns, inspection and report etc. under the Act.
- ➡ First of all, you have to select “select act” Uttar Pradesh dukaan aur vanijya adhishthan adhiniyam 1962 and click on registration.
- ➡ Now you have to fill the given directions carefully and click on the button “I have read all instruction carefully” and AGREE with the directions.
- ➡ Now you have to calculate the fee of the form and save your form.
- के Once the form is safe, you will upload a supporting document with it.
- ➡ As a supporting document, you will upload your identity card, PAN card etc. whose format you want to keep GIF, PNG or JPEG.
The payment process for free payment for labour card online / labour card online
- When you save the form, you see a payment button as soon as you edit the form.
- As soon as you click on the Make Payment button, you are asked the application number and you have to select the type of payment by entering the application number.
- You have to select the type of payment through which you want to pay. There are two types of payment here: 1 Challan, 2 Online.
- selecting invoice can download the form and invoice Pay can upload it, or pick through the line proceed to payment, you can click on a button.
- You are now on the Treasury website by selecting लाइन Online! Where you click on pay without registration and select the department (SRV-Labor and Employment Department, UP)! After that, enter the name of the Regional Office concerned in the Division column! After that in the column of Select Treasury related district
Select Treasury! Then put the firm named in the depositor name! After that carefully select the head of the relevant act and mark the fee!
Save the payment slip
- ➡ After the payment, submit the final after challan no., Date, name of the bank, in the application form.
- ही As soon as your labour card online application (Labor Registration Department) has been done, now your application form will be sent to the concerned department.
- ➡ When your application form is successfully inspected by the concerned department, after that you can download and print the labour card.
Note: Go to the payment option and fill the payment details (Challan no. Challan date and bank name) otherwise your application department will not be able to come.
- National Pension Scheme (NPS), National Pension Scheme (NPS) For Traders and Self Employed.
- Complete information about pradhan mantri awas yojana / Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. PMAY Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme to be given instalment money to 7 crore farmers! How long will Pm Kisan money come in your account?
- Vidhwa Pension Yojana, SSPY, Widow Pension Scheme 2020-21
- Digital Seva Portal – CSC Login, CSC Connect All Services Link
Process for registration,renewal,inspection of all acts In This PDF
Now here we are giving you the information of all the state labour department website / All-State Labor Registration Department official website
|All state labour department official website|
Labour Registration Department Website link
Andhra Pradesh-Labour Department
Arunachal Pradesh-Department of Labour and Employment
Assam-Labour & Employment Department
Chattisgarh-Department of Labour
Goa-Department of Labour
Gujarat-Labour & Employment Department
Himachal Pradesh-Labour & Employment Department
Jammu & Kashmir-Department of Labour and Employment
Jharkhand-Labour and Employment
Karnataka-Department of Labour
Madhya Pradesh-Labour Welfare Board
Maharashtra-Department of Labour
Manipur-Department of Labour
Meghalaya-Department of Employment and Craftsmen Training
Mizoram-Labour, Employment & Industrial Training Department
Nagaland-Labour & Employment Department
Punjab-Labour & Employment Department
Tamil Nadu-Labour Department
Tripura-Directorate of Labour
Uttarakhand-Department of Labour
Uttar Pradesh-Labour Department
Uttar Pradesh-Labour Department
Andaman & Nicobar
Dadar & Nagar Haveli-Labour Department
Labour and Employment Office, Diu
FAQ Labour registration Department 2020
⏩ HOW CAN I GET LABOR LICENSE?
To get a labour license, you have to do a labour registration under the labour resources department of your state. We have given you the above 4 processes of labour registration.
⏩ BENEFITS OF LABOR CARD?
By the way, there are many benefits of labour card, on which we have given you the information in detail. At a glance, you get a lot of benefits from the labour card, you are given the benefit of many government schemes, a sum of ₹ 55,000 is given for the daughter’s marriage, ₹ 25,000 is given after the birth of the daughter. The above expenditure is done by the sister government and we have given more information in detail above.
⏩ HOW AND WHEN TO RENEW THE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE?
Laborregistration department certificate has to be renewed before 31 December every year, we have told you the procedure for renewal in the above PDF.
⏩ TOTAL NUMBER OF HOURS REQUIRED BY AN EMPLOYEE TO BE WORKED UNDER LABOR REGISTRATION?
No employee is allowed to work more than 8 hours in any day.
⏩ CAN AN EMPLOYEE BE EMPLOYED MORE THAN THE PRESENT WORKING HOUR, IF SO WHAT EXTRA REMUNERATION TO BE PAID?
No employee is allowed to work more than 2 hours of working time i.e. more than 10 hours in total, and no employee is allowed to work more than 50 hours of overtime if an employee performs overtime. So he has to pay double the amount to be paid.