• Candidate screening, interviewing, and onboarding
• Handle employee engagement
• Provide administrative support
• Coordinating office activities
• It is a Full Time job in Delhi for 0 – 6 months of experience in job category
More about this Recruiter job
Please go through the FAQs to get all answers related to the given Recruiter job
• What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans: The candidate should be Below 10th with 0 – 6 months of experience in Recruiter / HR / Admin and should have Talent Acquisition/Sourcing, E-Recruitment and Computer Knowledge skills. Explore more Below 10th jobs in Delhi.
• What is the Salary offered for this position and the Job type?
• How many working days are there for this Recruiter job?
Ans: This Recruiter job will have 6 working days.
• Are there any charges for applying this Recruiter job or while joining?
Ans: No, there are no charges applicable for applying this Recruiter job and during the employment with the company, i.e., HDFC Life Insurance
• Is this a Work from home Job?
Ans: Yes, it’s a work from home job and can be done online.
• How many openings are there for this Recruiter role?
Ans: There is an immediate opening of 5 Recruiter at HDFC Life Insurance.
• Who can apply for this job?
Ans: Both Male and Female candidates can apply for this job.
• What is the timing of this Recruiter job?
Ans: This Recruiter job has 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM timing.
Candidates can call HR for more info.