ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2022 Notification Released @echs.gov.in for 78 vacancies. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2022: The ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has invited applications for Medical Specialist, Medical officers, Dental Officer, Gynecologists, radiographers, Lab Technician, Lab assistants, Physiotherapist, Pharmacists, Nursing assistants, Clerk, Driver, DEO & Other. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 5 March 2022.
Last date for submission of application: 5 March 2022
ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Officer – MD/MS in the speciality concerned.
- Medical Officer – MBBS.
- Dental Officer – BDS.
- Gynaecologist – MD/MS in the speciality concerned/DNB.
- Radiographer – GNM Diploma/Class 1 Radiographer Course Armed Forces.
- Lab Technician – B. Sc. Medical Lab Technician or 10+2 with Science & DMLT/Class 1 Lab Technician Course (Armed Forces)
- Physiotherapist – Diploma/Class 1 Physiotherapy Course Armed Forces.
- Pharmacist – B.Pharm or 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology and diploma in pharma.
- Dental A/T/H- 10 + 2 with Physics + Chemistry & Biology & 2 years diploma in dental hyginest course (Armed Forces).
- Nursing Assistant – GNM Diploma/Class 1 Nursing Assistant Course Armed Forces.
- Driver – 8th passed driver MT (Armed Forces Holding a Civil during a license LMV).
- Safaiwala – Literate.
- Clerk – Graduate/Class 1 Clerical Trade (Armed Forces).
- DEO – Graduate/Class 1 Clerical Trade (Armed Forces).
- Female Attendant – Literate.
- Chowkidar – 8th passed or equivalent.
- IT Networking – Diploma/Certificate/Equivalent in IT Networking, Computer Application.
- Peon – 8th passed or equivalent.
How to apply for ECHS Tamilnadu Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through offline mode on or before 5 March 2022. The application form can be downloaded from echs.gov.in. The application must reach Stn HQ (ECHS), Fort Saint George, Chennai – 09 on or before 5 March 2022.