On 21/05/2020, Dibrugarh University announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.E/M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
Senior Research Fellow
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Applicants are invited for a walk-in-interview for a temporary position of SRF for a DST sponsored IC-IMPACTS research project entitled, “Carbon neutrality through combined CO2 capture and novel H2 technology with the production of non-conventional fuels for smart cities”, to be held online through meet.google.com on 28/05/2020 from 11.00 am.
1. Position: Senior Research Fellow
2. The project entitled, “Carbon neutrality through combined CO2 capture and novel H2 technology with the production of non-conventional fuels for smart cities”,
3. Eligibility: Educational Qualification: M. Tech. in Petroleum Technology/Engineering with minimum 65% along with minimum two (2) years of research experience
4. Fellowship: As per DST norms.
5. Duration: One (1) year or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier
Dibrugarh University, P.O. Rajabheta, Pin: 786004, Dibrugarh, Assam, India
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview