DHS Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020: Directorate of Health Services, Assam has released a notice regarding the commencement of written exam for Grade 3 posts of Dresser, Store Keeper, Health Educator, Junior Assistant, LDA, Statistical Clerk. The admit cards for the said exam will be released on the official website of dhs.assam.gov.in with effect from 28 December 2020 onwards.
According to the notice, the DHS Assam Grade 3 Exam 2020 against the advertisement vide no. Janasanyog/D/3887/20 dated 6th September 2020 published in the daily newspaper ‘The Assam Tribune’ and No. HSE/Aptt.68/2019/5184 dated 5th Sept 2020 under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam will be held on 3 January 2021.
The venue, date and time of the written test will be available on the admit card. The candidates are advised to keep a track on the official website for latest updates. The DHS Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020 will be released anytime at the official website.
How and Where to Download DHS Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website.i.e.dhs.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the latest section.
- Click on DHS Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020.
- Enter the registration number, date of birth and click on submit button.
- The DHS Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020 will be displayed.
- The candidates are advised to download DHS Assam Grade 3 Admit Card 2020 and save it for future reference.