DHGMC Result 2020 for Molecular Biologist Posts: Diamond Harbour Government Medical College and Hospital (DHGMC) has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the posts of Molecular Biologist on its official website. All such candidates applied for the Molecular Biologist posts under COVID-19 testing purposes for the Diamond Harbor Government Medical College and Hospital (DHGMC), can check the result of shortlisted candidates and Interview Schedule on the official website of West Bengal Health Department official website-wbhealth.gov.in.
Diamond Harbour Government Medical College and Hospital (DHGMC) has released the result of shortlisted candidates on its official web portal. All candidates who have applied for the Molecular Biologist Posts under Diamond Harbour Government Medical College and Hospital (DHGMC) recruitment can check the result.
Candidates shortlisted for the Molecular Biologist Posts will have to appear for the walk-in-interview which will be conducted on 30 June 2020. Candidates will have to report at 11.00 a.m. onwards on 30 June 2020 at the venue-1st Floor Conference Room, Academic Building, Diamond Harbour Govt. Medical College and Hospital.
All such candidates applied for the posts of Molecular Biologist vide memo number Memo No. DHGMC/2020/358, dated 09.06.2020, can check the short notification regarding the result/walk-in-interview schedule available on the official website. You can check the same also with the direct link given below.
How to Download: DHGMC Result/Interview Schedule 2020 for Molecular Biologist Posts Notification
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/pages/career.
- You will have to visit the Recruitment Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link List “Shortlisted Candidates for the interview for the post of Molecular Biologist” given on the Home Page.
- You will get the PDF of the Result/Walk-in-interview schedule in a new window.
- Candidates should take a print out of the result and save a copy for future reference.