On 18/05/2020, DFCCIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Junior General Manager.
Junior General Manager
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
1. Post Name: JGM/Mechanical-01 post
2. Location: Corporate Office
3. Duration: 3 years extendable up to 5 years (subject to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption)
4. Service: IRSME/Mechanical Deptt.
5. Term Of Appointment: Deputation
6. The scale of Pay: Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy). Dy. CPM (JGM)-JAG officers working in Level-12 OR Sr. Scale officer working in Level-II with 8 to 12 years service in Group A.
7. Job Description: All issues related to planning and implementation of activities concerning relief and disaster management and train safety on corridors of DFCCIL.
ii. TO assist in development Of healthy IT system for the exchange of information related to wagon maintenance between train management System and other being developed on DFCCIL with Freight Operation Information System on Indian Railways.
iii. To ensure compatibility of train control, signalling & communications systems with rolling stock information system.
iv. To coordinate with Railway Board, RDSO, Zonal Railways for issues connected with rolling stock development for DFCCIL Selection of technologies & equipment for the development of a diagnostic system/ mechanism for detecting unsafe/defective rolling stock.
Dy. General Manager (Hr), DFCCIL, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview