Deputy Chief Project Manager/ Project Manager
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
1. Post Name: Deputy Chief Project Manager/ Project Manager: 02
2. Duration: 3 years extendable up to 5 years (subject to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption)
3. The scale of Pay: Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
4. Specific Requirement: Dy. CPM (AGM): SG officers working in Level-13 with up to maximum 17 years of Group -A service. Preference will be given to the officers with up to 15 years of Group -A service.
ii. Dy. CPM (JGM) JAG officers working in Level-12 OR Sr. Scale officer working in Level-II with 8 to 12 years’ service in Group A.
iii. PM (DGM): Senior scale officers working in Level-II OR Group ‘B’ Officers with 8 years Gazetted service in Level 8- 10.
5. Job Description: The incumbent will be required to do all the activities in connection with Planning, Design & Construction of overhead equipment, Traction substation, SCADA, General Power Supply work. Having experience of working in the Electrical Department and in the area Of Traction distribution/ Railway Electrification.
6. Note: The having experience of working in electrical department and in the area of traction distribution/ railway electrification.
Age: Not more than 55 years
Dy. General Manager (Hr), Dfccil, Pragati Madan Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on deputation
How to Apply :
1. Last date of Application: 27.06.2020
2. Willing and eligible employees may send their applications in the enclosed proforma through proper channel along with NOC, attested APARs ratings for the last five years (For proper appreciation of APARs, the organization should forward their guidelines for rating criteria), VIGILANCE/D&AR clearance to Dy. General Manager (Hr), Dfccil, Pragati Madan Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
3. A certificate advising requisite information in respect of the employee may be issued by an officer of the organization, who is empowered to forward the application, as per format enclosed.
4. Applications received with incomplete information will be summarily rejected. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed Application for the Post of against Vacancy Notice No.
5. If at any stage, it is found that any information/document/testimonial etc. furnished by the officer having a bearing on eligibility is not in order or any information/material facts having a bearing on eligibility has been hidden/misrepresented by him/her, then the officer will be repatriated immediately. Further communication in this regard from the parent organization or employee concerned will not be entertained.