SAP Consultant/Team Lead
No of Posts
Rs. 1,50,000/-Per Month
DFCCIL requires dynamic, experienced and result-oriented professionals in Information Technology Deptt. for engagement on contract basis for Corporate Office by way of Walk-in-Interview, as per details shown in the table below: –
1. Position: SAP Consultant/ Team Lead 01 (UR)
2. Qualification: MBA or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ InformationTechnology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or Post Graduation in Computer Science/ IT
3. SAP certification in any one of the following: ABAP, FI/CO, SD, BASIS, WEB DYNPRO, ENTERPRISES PORTAL, SRM, PI
4. Essential: Should possess 06 years experience in Software Development Field, out of which, minimum 04 years has to post SAP certification experience in SAP and minimum 02 years as Team Lead/ Project Head in SAP related projects.
5. Desirable: Exposure to all phases of Software Development Life Cycle of SAP. Hands-on experience in ITIL practices. Exposure to HANA 2.0 Cloud. Capable develop to Blueprints documents & vision documents.
6. Duties and Responsibilities: To lead the team for implementation/up-gradation/migration and support system of SAP Solution. To understand the needs and expectations of various Deptt’s of DFCCIL. Project planning & requirements gathering workshops, Technical workshops with business process owners and from IT and Finance Stakeholders. Conduct testing, validation, data sanitization, daily monitoring, ABAP Dump.
7. Salary: 1,50,000/-per month
Age: Upper age limit of 50 years
1. All Covid-19 related GOI orders/advisories in regard to maintaining social distancing. downloading arogya setu app. thermal screening at the entrance, use of face cover/mask. maintaining personal. respiratory & environmental hygiene etc must strictly adhere.
2. The above posts are project-specific for the limited period and is not for the regular establishment of DFCCIL. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except those mentioned above.
3. No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/ stay well in advance, so as to reach the interview venue in time. In the case interview is continued to next dates, candidates have to make necessary arrangement of their stay, at their own cost.
4. The contract engagement will not confer any right for regularization in DFCCIL or any relaxation in case of any requirement for regular posts in DFCCIL.
5. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any of recruitment/ selection process without notice or if joined services are liable to be terminated, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria
notified or DFCCIL comes across any evidence/ knowledge that the qualification /experience and any other particulars indicated in application/ personal resume/ other forms/ formats are false/ misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/ particulars which should have been brought to the notice of DFCCIL or has secured employment in DFCCIL through or adopting any unfair means.
6. The contract can be terminated pre-maturely on one month notice by either side. However, in case of gross negligence/ misconduct/ irregularities, the contract appointment will be terminated with immediate effect and in such cases, the employee will be liable for action as per law/ policies of the Company.
DFCCIL, 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi110001.
Selection Procedure :
1. Walk-in-Interview for the above post on contract basis will be held as per details in para 1 above. Reporting time for walk-in interview is, between 09:45 AM to 10:30 AM. Candidates reporting after 10:30 AM will not be allowed. The eligibility of the candidates would be assessed by a committee of DFCCIL Officials based on the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement vis-å-vis original certificates (Educational, Experience etc) produced by the candidates on the day of the interview. The interview will be conducted only for those candidates who are found eligible. The decision of the Committee will be final in this regard.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above should bring following documents in original along with self-attested photocopies in the given order only (from top to bottom) on the day of the interview, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed:.
a. Duly filled up Application Form.
b. 2 recent passport size colour photographs.
c. High school certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
d. Certificate of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semester/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/Graduation/Post- Graduation as applicable).
e. SC/ST/OBC Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (If applicable). OBC Candidates included in the central list having a certificate for the current financial year in the format prescribed by Central Govt. will be given the benefit of OBC reservation. The OBC Candidates may produce the certificate clearly mentioning that “This is also to certify that he/she does not belong to the persons/ sections (Creamy Layer)”
2. The applicant shall produce the original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview. No interview will be conducted if candidates don’t bring the original certificated/ testimonials/ documents on the date of the interview.
3. Candidates who are employed on a regular basis in Govt./PSUs/autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and bring “No Objection certificate” at the time of walk-in-interview along with forwarded application.
4. Date of Interview: 17.06.2020
5. Address: DFCCIL, 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi110001.