CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 – CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR – NAL), Bangalore has invited applications for Scientist and Senior Scientist Posts in various disciplines in the area of Design, Development, Testing & Evaluation of various Systems / Subsystems and Project Management. Interested candidates can apply through online mode on or before 06 July 2020.
Advt. N0. – 6/2020
· Last date for submission of online application: 06 July 2020
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Vacancy Details
· Scientist: 3 Posts
· Senior Principal Scientist: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist and Sr. Scientist Posts
· Scientist(101)- MME/M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ MS in Software Design & Engineering OR PhD (submitted) in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering
· Scientist(102)- ME/M Tech in Electrical / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Telecom/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related equivalent Electrical Science and Engineering discipline with specialization in Microwave Engineering/ Radar Engineering/ Electromagnetics OR PhD (Engg.) (submitted) in Electromagnetics/ Microwaves/ Low observable technology-related topics or related relevant to Electrical Science & Engineering topics.
· Scientist(103)- ME/ M.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical engineering with knowledge of Aircraft Mechanical Systems, design and manufacturing standards in aircraft industry OR PhD (submitted) in Mechanical Engineering.
· Senior Scientist – ME/ M.Tech or PhD in a relevant field and 3 years of experience
· Scientist – 32 Years
· Senior Scientist – 37 Years
NAL Notification PDF Download:
NAL Online Application Link:
Official Website Link:
How to Apply NAL Scientist and Sr. Scientist Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website of NAL nal.res.in/ send their finally submitted online applications along with all necessary certificate and other documents to the ”The Controller of Administration CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories, Post Bag No. 1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka)” latest by 06 July 2020.