|| rythu bandhu, ysr, rythu bharosa, ysr rythu bharosa, ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in, Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2021, Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List, 1st,2nd Farmer List Rythu Bharosa ||
AP YSR RYTHU BHAROSA YOJANA 2021
Recently YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana has been announced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme has been fully implemented in Andhra Pradesh by the State Government on 15 October 2019 which aims to provide monetary benefits to the farmers. AP Kisan ysr rythu bharosa List can easily find its name from its official website ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in by completing few easy steps. In today’s article, we will give you all the information related to YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020-21 Partner. We will also give you complete information related to YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana .
ANDHRA PRADESH RYTHU BHAROSA YOJANA
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana was launched for the farmers of Andhra Pradesh by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, about 50.47 lakh farmers of the state will be given an additional subsidy of Rs. 1115 crore by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy . . Under this scheme, farmers irrespective of which class they are billed from SC, ST, OBC, Minority will be given according to each farmer except ₹ 4000 PM farmer. Also, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh is going to give subsidy for those farmers who lost their crop from May to September, i.e. those farmers who lost their crop between May and September also rythu bandhu YojanaA provision has been made to provide Rs 113.11 crore and additional Rs 22.59 crore to horticultural produce. Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana , additional amount is transferred directly to the farmers on their bank account on the lines of PM Kisan which is also given as ysr rythu bharosa Kist , just like the installment of PM Kisan.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Third Installment
As you all know, YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana is provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to farmers across the state with ₹ 13500 every year to overcome the problem of farming. Or the amount is paid to the farmers of the state for a period of 5 years under which the state government has already provided the first and second installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa to the farmers which is ₹ 7500 and ₹ 4000 or the money to the farmers of the state The same was given on 15 May 2020 and 27 October 2020, now on 28 December 2020, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jaganmohan Reddy has sent 2000-2000 to the account of about 51.5 lakh beneficiary farmers of YSR Rythu Bharosa Third installment state.
- ➡️ Around 1766 crores have been deposited in the account of farmers across the state, out of 1766 crores rupees, the state government provided Rs 1120 crores as the third installment of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana and Rs 646 crores to the farmers affected by the October cyclone is .
- ➡️ This time the amount has been deposited by the Chief Minister through bank transfer directly to the beneficiary’s account from the Lee Camp office, there are about 12.01 acres of agricultural and horticultural crops which were damaged due to the cyclone and this cyclone Due to which 8.30 lakh farmers were affected, if any farmer is facing any kind of problem, then he can contact helpline number 155 251 for this.
SECOND INSTALLMENT YSR RYTHU BHAROSA YOJANA
Andhra Pradesh government by Rythu Bandhu Yojana second installment to the process went the start the top of Andhra Pradesh under Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy are instructed to deposit Rs 2-2 thousand for each beneficiary farmer’s account. For which the government has secured a budget of Rs 1114.87 crore for transferring farmers in the second phase. The total number of farmers benefiting for this second installment is 50 lakhs. This information was officially tweeted by CMO Andhra Pradesh , which you can see below.
1 lakh tribal farmers are receiving the benefits of Rythu Bharosa at an expenditure of 104 Cr. Hon’ble CM @ysjagan announced that for the Rabi season, the scheme would be extended to SC, ST, BC, Minority tenant farmers & forest land cultivators (ROFR) as well. (2/2)Advertisement
— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) October 27, 2020
Note: – YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Input Subsidy amount will be paid in all districts except Nellore and Chittoor which money has started to be sent from 27 October.
YSR RYTHU BHAROSA 1ST INSTALLMENT
Under Ysr Rythu Bharosa Pm Kisan Yojana , support price has been sent to the family of about 49 lakh farmers of the state. The money was sent to the farmers of the state here on 15 May 2020. The announcement was made by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy announcing the scheme through video conferencing that Rs 7500 was the money to be given in this watch of Kovid-19. Here the state government has ensured that farmers are deposited in different installments.
YSR RYTHU BHAROSA YOJANA PAYMENT STATUS
Money will be sent by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in three phases under YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana in the financial year 2019-20 , the implementation of Rythu Bandhu Bharosa Yojana is being successfully carried out by the State Government. Under this scheme, the government has spent Rs. 3675 crores in the first phase and Rs. 6534 crores have been ensured for the implementation of this scheme, this money was transferred to the beneficiary farmers of the state in three phases through direct bank transfer i.e. DBT Every farmer can check their status with the help of online Pfms portal.
🔥🔥 YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Highlights🔥🔥
|🔥 Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana|
|🔥 Started||By Andhra Pradesh government|
|🔥 launched||By Chief Minister Virus Jaganmohan Reddy|
|🔥 in this article||About Ysr Rythu Bharosa List|
|🔥 beneficiaries||Every eligible farmer of the state|
|🔥 benefits||Providing additional benefits with PM farmer and making available to farmers ₹ 13500 per year for 5 years.|
|🔥 Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Andhra Pradesh|
|🔥 Farmer’s Catogery||All farmers of SC ST minority BC category|
|🔥 Ysr Rythu Bharosa Yojana Starting Date||15 October 2019|
|🔥 YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana First installment release date||15 May 2020|
|🔥 rythu bandhu bharosa yojana 2nd installment release date||27 अक्टूबर 2020|
|🔥 Official website||ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in Click Here ↗️|
FULL DETAILS OF FARMERS GETTING ₹ 13500 IN 1 YEAR
|First installment||Rs.2000 + Rs.5500||By May 2020|
|Second installment||4000 rupees||27 October 2020|
|Third third installment||2000 rupees||In the month of January 2021|
|Total amount||Rs 13500||By the end of 2020|
RYTHU BANDHU YSR RYTHU BHAROSA NEW UPDATE
On Wednesday 22 April 2020, Arun Kumar issued a statement by the Special Commissioner stating that Rs. 5500 financial assistance to farmers for purchase of seeds under Virus Ritu Bharosa Scheme to all eligible farmers of SC / ST / Minority / BC Sony 7500 rupees will be transferred directly to their bank account. He also informed that the farmers who are cultivating departmental land will also get Rs. 7500 directly transferred to their bank account. YSR Rythu Bharosa YojanaThe list of eligible farmers will be displayed by the district administration in the Gram Panchayat office and from 15 May 2020, seeds will also be supplied to these farmers through Riyadh Bharos centers at a subsidized rate. He said that the farmers whose names are not on the list, they can get their names attached by contacting the MEO Divisional Extension Officer by 10 May.
.CM @YSJagan Anna is launching #YSRRythuBharosa today and depositing money in farmers accounts. This shows his sincerity and love towards farmers and people.#YSRRythuBharosa pic.twitter.com/Ti1EBBVcEe
— YS Jagan Trends™ (@YSJaganTrends) May 15, 2020Advertisement
AP YSR RYTHU BHAROSA KISAN LIST
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana is one of the welfare schemes launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme was launched by Jaganmohan Reddy out of the major 9 promises with the aim of providing financial assistance to farmers. In the companion Uninor promises, the government will also provide 0% interest loan to farmers and free borewell cold storage and food processing units.
BENEFITS OF YSR RYTHU BHAROSA YOJANA
- ➡️ 0% interest will be provided to the farmers of the state.
- ➡️ Under this scheme, annual financial assistance of ₹ 13500 will be given to each farming family, which will be valid for every 5 years.
- ➡️ i.e. farmers under AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana (ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in) will get a total benefit of ₹ 67500 in 5 years.
- ➡️ Under this scheme, farmers will be provided 9 hours free electricity in 1 day, which can be used for irrigation in agriculture.
- ➡️ The need for farmers to pay road tax for tractors has also been eliminated.
- ➡️ Under this scheme, 5 family farmers will be given life insurance, which will also be paid by the state government.
- ➡️ At the same time, whatever the previous government plans for irrigation of farmers, which is pending, will be started rapidly.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF AP RYTHU BANDHU YOJANA
Though there is a lot of purpose behind the launch of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, but the main objective is the following.
- ➡️ To provide financial assistance to farmers
- ➡️ Development of the agricultural sector
- ➡️ Promoting crop production
- ➡️ Reduce the debt burden on the farmers.
YSR RYTHU BHAROSA LIST 2020 CHECK ONLINE
- ➡️ Ysr Rythu Bharosa List 2020 will be the first center of its official website to Czech, Ysr Rythubharosakapkgovkin to click here.
- ➡️ Ysr Rythubharosakapkgovkin are on the front of the Home Page will come to full is shown here as. 4
- On the website, you will see the option of log in in the menu bar .
- ➡️ LogIn must click on the option , Login click option will come to open a new page in front of you where you need to click on the button Login enter your user ID and password. As can be seen below. 4
- ➡️ If you do not know the login id password , then you will see the option of Forget next to the login .
- ➡️ On clicking the option of Forget Password , a new page will open in front of you, as you can see below. 4
- ➡️ Here first you will enter your registered mobile number and click on Send OTP button. Enter the OTP that will come and create a new password and save it. As can be seen below. 4
- ➡️ Once the new password is created, you will verify and login to your portal again. (Login ID will be your mobile number and the password you just created will be your login password.
- ➡️ As soon as the portal is logged , the information about the beneficiary list will open in front of you, here the information of the name of the farmer, the father’s name, account number, etc. will be available. Like you can see below. 4
- ➡️ Now, to see your information here i.e. farmers list, you will enter your account number and click on the search box. As shown below. 4
Note: – As soon as you enter the account number and search, if you come in the list of its eligibility, then your name will appear here.
YSR RYTHU BHAROSA BENEFICIARY DETAIL EDIT
- ➡️ When you check your name in the list, you get to see the option of edit in the last column there. As can be seen below. 4
- ➡️ Here you will see both the Beneficiary details and the details of the land as well as TSS information. As shown below. 4
- ➡️ If all the information shown here is correct, then you have to click on the Verify Status option and select the option of Detail match .
- ➡️ If the information is not correct, then you have to click on the option of Details Not Match and select Reject Region.
- ➡️ Now enter your correct information and click on save button.
Note: – By clicking on the button of Save, your YRS Beneficiary Detail will be edited.
YSR RYTHU BHAROSA PAYMENT STATUS CHECK ?
If you want to see the information of YSR Ritu Bharosa Scheme Payment Status , then the procedure given below for this is carefully adopted.
Ysr Rythu Bharosa payment Status Check Process Step By Step
- ➡️ First of all you have to go to the official website of Ysr rythu bandhu , ysr rythubharosa.ap.gov.in , click here to go. 4
- ➡️ Go to the website, your home page will open in front of you , on the home page you will see an option of Know Your RythuBharosa Status at the top . As can be seen here. 4
- ➡️ Here you will enter your Aadhar Number and click on submit button.
- Ry Your Rythubharosa Status information will be visible as soon as you click on submit button .
AP YSR RYTHU BHAROSA STATICS
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Number Of Families||Farmers|