UPSC Recruitment 2020-21: The online application window for recruitment to the post of Assistant Legal Adviser, Medical Physicist and Others is ongoing at upsc.gov.in. All candidates holding requisite qualification and experience in the concerned subject can apply to the posts on or before 31 December 2020. The candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Closing Date for submission of online recruitment application: 31 December 2020
- Last date for printing of completely of submitted online application: 1 January 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2020-21 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Legal Adviser: 2 Posts
- Medical Physicist: 4 Posts
- Public Prosecutor: 10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 18 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Legal Adviser: Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute; Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute.
- Medical Physicist: Post Graduate degree in Physics from a recognised University plus Post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological or Medical Physics from a recognised University and internship of a minimum of twelve months in a recognised well equipped Radiation Therapy Department. OR a basic degree in Science from a recognised University with Physics as one of the main subjects and A postgraduate degree in Radiological or Medical Physics from a recognised University and an internship of minimum twelve months in a recognised well equipped Radiation Therapy Department.
- Public Prosecutor: Degree in Law of a recognized University; Basic knowledge of word processing on computer and internet
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University /Institute Or equivalent.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020-21
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 31 December 2020. The candidates can take a printout of the online application latest by 1 January 2021.