|Post Name||Deputy General Manager|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 1,10,000 – Rs. 1,40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||21/07/2020|
BMRCL invites applications from eligible candidates on contract basis / from serving employees on deputation basis from Government departments, PSUs and Banks subject to meeting educational and experience criteria, as on the last date for submission of application. The contract will be initially for 3 years for candidates below 60 years and one year for those above 60 and further extendable based on performance and future requirement. Salary and other details are indicated in table below.For candidates applying on deputation, maximum age is 55 years.
1. Designation / Post: Deputy General Manager – 02
2. Academic & Professional Qualification: Graduate in Commerce from a recognised University (regular full time course) with professional qualifications like Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost Accountant (ICWA)
3. Relevant post qualification Experience in Finance & Accounts: Should have at least 18 years’ experience including at least 10 years at the level of Manager or equivalent.
4. salary: 110000 – 140000
5. Additional requirements:
i. Exposure to Contract Management / handling of Arbitration cases / Govt. Audit / finalization of accounts / coordination with Auditors will be an added advantage.
ii. Candidate well conversant with ERP environment, MS Office (mainly Excel) and system driven work processes will be given preference.
iii. AGM / DGM / GM shall have basic knowledge of GST, Customs Act and IND AS.
Age: Maximum Age 45 years
1. BMRCL reserves the right to increase or decrease or cancel any or all vacancies.
2. Above are minimum prescribed qualifications. Candidates possessing higher qualification / experience may also apply.
3. BMRCL reserves the right to relax age and experience criteria for deserving candidates as also for internal candidates.
4. Relevant experience means experience in Finance / Accounts / Audit / Contracts Management of similar Metro Rail companies / PSUs / Govt. departments / large infrastructure companies, at same level of designations advertised above / one level below. Internship / Article ship / Apprenticeship will not be counted for experience purposes.
5. Deputationist will receive pay & allowances as per parent scale for the post currently held in parent cadre and allowances as per BMRCL Rules will be paid.
6. Candidates with knowledge of Kannada will be given preference over others.
7. Candidates with good character and background only will be considered. Further BMRCL reserves the right for verification of certificates furnished by selected candidates at any time after selection, and if it comes to BMRCL’s notice that the selected candidate has falsified or submitted fraudulent certificates for getting employed in BMRCL, he / she will be dismissed without prior notice.
1. The contract appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 90 days’ notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
2. Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for written test / interview.
3. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
4. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / appointment shall be a disqualification.
5. Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates. Management may consider higher starting salary for deserving candidates.
General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email / SMS to appear for written test / interview as and when called, at their own cost.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM on 21.07.2020 For details regarding eligibility criteria, on-line application, etc. please visit our website: www.bmrc.co.in/ Career Section.
2. Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
3. Candidates applying for any posts on deputation basis, need to submit online application on or before 21st July 2020 and forward the signed hard copies through proper channel so as to reach BMRCL on or before 8th Aug. 2020.
4. The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
5. Eligible candidates may fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and forward along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience. Such applications may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore “…………………………. ”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 21-07-2020.