BMCRI Recruitment 2020: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Consultant, Nursing Officer, Anesthesia Technician, Dialysis Technician and Group D for COVID – 19. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 24 July 2020.
Last Date of Application – 24 July 2020 by 5 PM
Total Posts – 365
- Consultant – 40 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 150 Posts
- Anesthesia Technician – 10 Posts
- Dialysis Technician – 15 Posts
- Group D – 150 Posts
- Consultant – Rs. 1,00,000
- Nursing Officer – Rs. 33,000
- Anesthesia Technician – Rs. 27,000
- Dialysis Technician – Rs. 27,000
- Group D – Rs. 16,500
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Officer, Group D and Other Posts
- Consultant – MD/ MS/ Mch/ DM (Any Clinical Subject) and for candidates with experience
- Nursing Officer – Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing. KNC Registration
- Anesthesia Technician – Diploma in Anesthesia Technology or B.Sc in Anesthesia Technology
- Dialysis Technician – Diploma iin Dialysis Technician or B.Sc in Dialysis Technician
- Group D – Nil
How to apply for BMCRI Nursing Officer, Group D and Other Posts ?
Eligible and interested candidates can submit the application along with relevant documents to Personal Section of Director cum Dean Office, BMCRI, Bengaluru or send it to mail ID email@example.com. The last date for submitting application is 24 July 2020 by 05:00 PM.