No of Posts
Rs. 1,80,000 – Rs. 3,40,000/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
1. Post: Director (Human Resources)
2. Salary: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
3. Job Description and Responsibility: Director (HR) is a member on Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is overall in-charge of coordinating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies, management functions, administrative control etc. in the organization.
4. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognised University/ Institution with a good academic record.
ii. Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute will be desirable.
5. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management in an organization of repute.
Age: Minimum 45 Maximum 60 years
Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview