No of Posts
Rs. 1,80,000 – Rs. 3,40,000/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
1. Position: Director (Finance)
2. Salary: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating finance policies
4. Qualification: The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full-time MBA/PGDM course with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications. Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
5. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management / Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute. Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior-level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
Duration Of Appointment: The the appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or up to the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
Age: Minimum 45 Maximum 60 years
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview