Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 online application will commence soon. It is a scheme of Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, and Government of India for Girls of the minority community. Contenders who desired to have information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 and its related information then you are on the right page. Here on this page, you may able to get the information such as what the scholarship scheme is, amount of the scholarship, procedure to apply, eligibility condition to apply and other relevant details.
About Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Portal
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 was earlier known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship. This scheme was initially launched on 3rd May 2003 by Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee during a National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious girl students. This scheme will sponsor the studies of those students who are unable to pursue their studies due to lack of finance.
Overview of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Name of the department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Launched on||3rd May 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime
Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee
|Beneficiary||Girls of the minority community|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Central government scheme|
Amount of Scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Schedule
|Release of Notification||Very Soon|
|Online registration will commence||Release soon|
|Online registration last date||Disclosed soon|
|Last date of final submission of form with documents||Announced soon|
The objective of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
The main objective of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation is to promote, recognize, encourage and assist the girl students of the minority community for the higher education from class IX to XII financially. This scheme objective to provide financial support to the girl students for the payment of School/College fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipment’s required for the course and payment of Boarding/Lodging charges etc. to those who are not able to complete their studies due to lack of finance.
- The beneficiaries of Hazrat Mahal scholarship are girls student belonging to minority communities that are Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs and Parsis
- Only the minority girls student who is studying from class 9th to 12th can apply for this scholarship
- For availing this scholarship scheme the student has to secure at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
- The credentials of the student have to be verified by the school. The student has To to fill the school verification form and get it signed by the principal along with stamp and signature on the photograph
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh
- There is no requirement to send hard copies to the authority.
- Only two students from a family can claim the scholarships.
- This scholarship cannot be availed for studying abroad
- The students are not required to pay any kind of fees for submitting the application form
Terms and conditions of Begum Hazrat Mahal National scholarship
There are few terms and conditions to avail Begum Hazrat Mahal which are as follows:-
- The scholarship amount will be disbursed on the basis of a minority population in each state and union territory as per census 2011
- The authorities can change any rules from time to time
- If the scholarship is discontinued once then it will not be revived under any kind of circumstances
- If the student has provided any false information then the scholarship will be cancelled and the given amount will be recovered
- In the case of the academic gap, the scholarship will be discontinued
- If a student is availing any scholarship under Central or state government scheme then he or she is not eligible to avail Begum Hazrat Mahal.
- All those applicants who belong to the lowest income group will be given preference
Silent features of Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship
- This is 100% government-funded scheme.
- The amount of scholarship will be transferred to direct bank transfer method
- The application mode for Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship is online.
- For studying abroad there is no provision to grant any kind of scholarship
- Only girl student belonging to a minority community can avail the scholarship
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Selection of the applicant will be
made on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and
the income of the family.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply for availing the benefits of this scheme you need to rush to the Official Website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- From the home page of the site you need to click the “registration” option
- Read the instruction appears on the screen and click “Proceed” option
- The application form will disclose on the screen where you need to enter all the asked details
- Upload the documents in the prescribed form as listed above
- Review the details and submit the application form by click submit option
Renewal Of Application Form
Applicants, there is no renewal process for this scheme. You need to apply for the scheme by submitting a new application each time.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Status
- To check application status you need to rush to the Official Website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- From the home page of the site you need to go to “Application status” option and click “Read More” option
- Enter the scholarship category, identification details, DOB and captcha code
- Click the “View Application Status” option and application status will appear on the screen
Points to Remember
- Applicants need not be sent/submitted physical/hard copy by post or by hand to MAEF
- Upload all the documents only in Hindi or English
- Students are advised to submit only One Application Form, if more than one application form is submitted, it will be considered as “Duplicate” and will be “Rejected”.
- Applicants need not to submit any application fee
Under Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship scheme the amount of scholarship will be credited through direct bank transfer mode into the beneficiary’s bank account and if the beneficiary demands to make payment of a fee or transfer the amount into guardians account or payment through cheque DD then this request will not be considered under any circumstances.
Rules For Cancellation
There are certain rules under which the scholarship will be deemed discontinued. Those rules are as follows:-
- If there is an academic gap in studies due to any reason then the scholarship will be discontinued and the awarded scholarship amount will not be given to the beneficiary.
- All those students who have failed to submit an application form on time cannot claim for renewal of the scholarship.
- If the beneficiary has obtained a scholarship by false information then the scholarship will be cancelled and the amount of scholarship will be recovered
Through this article, we have provided all the important details regarding Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact on 011-23583788/ 011-23583789 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org