BECIL Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Personal Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Operation Theatre Nurse, Staff Nurse and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 March 2021.
- Last date for submission of application: 29 March 2021
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Personal Assistant – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator (under AIAPGT Project) – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (under AIAPGT Project) – 1 Post
- Operation Theater Nurse – 3 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 11 Posts
- Museum Keeper – 1 Post
- Mid Wife – 4 Posts
- Panchkarma Technician – 7 Posts
- Panchkarma Attendant – 12 Posts
- Lift Operator – 4 Posts
- Laundry Supervisor – 1 Post
- CSSD Attendant – 1 Post
- Ward Attendant – 2 Posts
- Workers – 2 Posts
- Gas Manifold Technician- 4 Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Notification||BECIL Recruitment 2021 for 56 Personal Assistant, DEO, Ward Attendant, Workers and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Mar 16, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 29, 2021|
|Organization||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Broadcasting Engineering Consultants India Limited, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Personal Assistant – Graduate from a recognized University; 100/120 w.p.m. speed in shorthand; 5 years experience in any organization.
- Data Entry Operator (under AIAPGT Project) – Degree from any recognized University; One-year diploma in Computer Application with working experience in the relevant field.
- Data Entry Operator (under AIAPGT Project) – B.Com. Degree from any recognized University; One-year diploma in computer application with working experience in relevant field i.e. tally accounting software.
- Operation Theater Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing from recognized University/ Institute with 02 years experience in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc. Nursing from recognized University/ Institute with 02 years experience in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home.
- Museum Keeper -Degree from recognized University; 3 years experience in any Government organization as Museum Keeper
- Mid Wife – B.Sc Nursing from recognized University/Institute with 02 years experience in a reputed
- Hospital/Nursing Home OR M.Sc. Nursing from recognized University/Institute with 01-year experience in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home OR Diploma in Nursing (GNM) from recognized
- University/ Institute with 04 years experience in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home.
- Panchkarma Technician – 10th passed from any Government recognized board; Diploma (01-year duration) in Panchkarma with one-year working experience in a reputed Hospital OR Certificate in Panchkarma (06-month duration) with 2 years experience in a reputed hospital
- Panchkarma Attendant -10th passed from any government recognized board; Certificate in Panchkarma Attendant (06 months) with one year experience as Panchkarma Attendant in a reputed Hospital.
- Lift Operator – ITI Diploma in the relevant field.
- Laundry Supervisor – 10th passed or equivalent and at least 2 years experience in a professional laundry.
- CSSD Attendant – 10th passed with a diploma from ITI in the relevant field.
- Ward Attendant – 8th passed with 01-year working experience in a reputed Hospital or Nursing Home
- Workers – 12th/IT/D.Pharma (Ayu.) and 2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Gas Manifold Technician- 12th with Trade certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering; 2 Years practical experience in skilled capacity in a workshop or menial construction equipment.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Personal Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Operation Theater Nurse, Staff Nurse, Museum Keeper, Mid Wife, Panchkarma Technician, Panchkarma Attendant, Lift Operator, Laundry Supervisor, CSSD Attendant, Ward Attendant, Gas Manifold Technician- 30 years
- Workers – 32 years
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 29 March 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.