On 12/05/2020, Bank of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Office Assistant.
Bank of India
No of Posts
Rs. 15,000/-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
For engagement of Office Assistant (one at each RSETI) at RSETI, Kolhapur and RSETI, Sangli on contractual basis initially for two years period. Provision for further renewal subject to satisfactory performance/ conduct/behaviour, and for a maximum period of 5 years only. The following terms and conditions to be read and followed by the applicant:
1. Eligibility: i. Minimum Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts
ii. Applicant should be a resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
2. Contract Period: The candidate shall be engaged on contractual basis initially for Two years period, and provision for further renewal based on the satisfactory performance conduct/behaviour and for a maximum period of 5 years at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules. The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice.
3. Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.15000/- per month.
4. Leave: 12 days in a calendar year to be availed with prior approval of RSETI director, maximum 4 days on each occasion.
ii. There is no provision for encashment of leave even after the exit of the Office Assistant on any reason/ground. No leave can be accumulated at the end of the calendar year, the leave would lapse.
5. Exit Policy: One month’s notice from either side.
Age: Min 18 years Max 45 years as on 30.04.2020.
Zonal Office: Kolhapur, 1519 C, Jaydhaval Bldg, Laxmipuri, P. B. No. 5, Kolhapur – 416002.