Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2020: Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Nurse, Medical Officer and Others for COVID-19 under National Health Mission. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 16 September 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 September 2020
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Physician- 07 Posts
- Medical Officer – 24 Posts
- AYUSH MO – 14 Posts
- Hospital Manager- 08 Posts
- Staff Nurse- 80 Posts
- Anesthetist- 04 Posts
- Xay Technician- 03 Posts
- Lab Technician- 09 Posts
- Pharmacist- 11 Posts
- Store Officer-07 Posts
- ECG Technician- 02 Posts
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Physician- MD Medicine
- Medical Officer – MBBS
- AYUSH MO -BAMS,BUMS,BDS
- Hospital Manager-Any Medical Graduate With one Year Experience of Hospital Administration.
- Staff Nurse- GNM B.Sc. Nursing.
- Anaesthetist- Degree/Diploma in Anesthesia.
- Lab Technician- BSc DMLT
- Pharmacist- D.pharm/ B.pharm
- Store Officer-Any graduate with one year experience as Stores Officer.
- ECG Technician – Experience of ECG Technician at least one Year.
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Physician- Rs. 75000+performance
- Medical Officer – Rs. 60,000/-
- AYUSH MO – Rs. 30,000/-
- Hospital Manager- Rs. 35,000/-
- Staff Nurse- Rs. 20,000/-
- Anaesthetist- Rs. 75,000/-
- Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Store Officer, ECG Technician – Rs. 17,000/-
How to apply for Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit the duly filled in application along with the documents to the Arogya Vibhag: Maharashtra on or before 21 Sep 2020. Candidates are advised to check the official notification PDF for more details.