Junior Data Analyst
No of Posts
Rs. 6,60,000 – Rs. 10,80,000/-Per Year
Last Date to Apply
The ARIAS Society invites applications for the following purely contractual positions under the World Bank Financed Assam Agribusiness & Rural Transformation Project (APART) mentioned below. The interested eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined under the Constitution of India and fulfil the minimum required qualifications, experience in brief, age and the indicative remuneration etc. as per respective Terms of Reference (ToRs) provided in the following(URL: http://www.arias.in/career.html) on the website of ARIAS Society (Recruitments section) may apply accordingly.
1. The number of Positions & Approx. Nos: Junior Data Analyst (1 no.)
2. Qualification: Masters in Statistics/ Agri Statistics/ Economics/ Agricultural Economics or a closely related field.
3. Experience: At least four (4) years experience in the domain
4. Indicative range remuneration: Rs. 6.60 Lakh/year To Rs. 10.80 Lakh/year
Age: Below 35 years.
General conditions for interview:
1. The original certificates/documents will be returned after corroboration with the self-attested copies to be brought by the candidates. If at any stage, it is found that information furnished in the application or supporting documents is misleading/misrepresented/incomplete/false, the candidature shall be liable for cancellation. In case of exceptionally talented candidates, SPD may relax the age limit of all the mentioned
2. No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the Interview.
3. The maximum Cost to Project (CTP) for all the above positions, within the above indicative range, will be fixed based on (i) around 30% hike on the last drawn Remuneration of the selected applicants and (ii) performance in the interview.
4. Candidates who were earlier being interviewed for the above-mentioned positions within the period of last one (1) year from the date of advertisement need not apply.
5. In case, sufficient candidates with requisite experience in the field cited above are not available, the Interview Panel may shortlist candidates having lesser years of experience; However, if selected they will be offered a lower CTP.
6. ARIAS Society is an equal opportunity employer. Women and persons with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
Assam Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Services, Agriculture Complex, Khanapara, G.S. Road, Guwahati-781022 (Assam, India)
Selection Procedure :
Only Shortlisted candidates will be intimated and called for Interview. The Interview may be conducted through Telephonic Mode/ Video Conferencing/ Face to Face.
How to Apply :
Potential candidates (from India) having essential qualification and experience has to apply in soft copy of the application & the supporting documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application has to be only in English language strictly as per the prescribed Application format provided in the website of ARIAS Society along with a cover-letter and self-attested copy of the supporting documents. The soft copy of the application & the supporting documents has to be received by email to email@example.com or before 4 P.M. of 10th June 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications received through any other mode except email would not be entertained for the selection process. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification and rejection