AP Health Department Recruitment 2020: Andhra Pradesh Health Medical and Family Welfare Department (HMFWD) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Others in all teaching hospitals under the administrative control of D.M.E., A.P., Vijayawada – Govt. Genl. Hospital, Kakinada – Notification for certain posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 July 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 18 July 2020
AP Health Department Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Child Psychologist – 1 Post
- Receptionist cum Clerk – 3 Posts
- Staff Nurses – 28+ 250 Posts
- Lab Technicians – 4 Posts
- Pharmacists – 2 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant – 1 Post
- Operation Theatre Assistant – 2 Posts
- Male Nursing Orderly – 10 Posts
- Female Nursing Orderly – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Other Posts
- Child Psychologist – Degree of M.A. [Psychology] of a University in India and Must possess a P.G. Diploma in Child Psychology and Family Relations of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission or an M.Ed., or B.Ed., from a recognized institution.
- Receptionist cum Clerk -Graduation in any discipline and P.G. Diploma in computer applications along with working knowledge of English, Hindi, Telugu and any other regional language.
- Staff Nurses – Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing Degree, M.Sc. (N) from the institutions.
- Male Nursing Orderly, Female Nursing Orderly -10th Class or Equivalent and First Aid Certificate from a recognized institution with successful completion of training in First Aid Course.
How to apply for AP Health Department Jobs 2020
Interested candidates should download the application from the website nic net website/G.G.H., Kakinada portal and submit the filled in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post/in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, Government General Hospital, Kakinada on or before 18 July 2020.