Andhra Pradesh Health Department Jobs: Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare (CFW), Andhra Pradesh has started the online application window at cfw.ap.nic.in for recruitment to the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon and Dental Assistant Surgeon. Candidates holding the requisite qualification can apply to the posts at the official website.
A total of 1415 Vacancies will be recruited for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon and Dental Assistant Surgeon out of which 692 vacancies are for Civil Assistant Surgeon of different specialists, 31 vacancies are for Dental Assistant Surgeon in APVVP Hospitals and 665 vacancies are for Civil Assistant Surgeons (Primary Health Centre).
|Notification||CFW AP Recruitment 2020: 1000+ Vacancies for Civil Assistant Surgeon and Dental Assistant Surgeon Posts, Apply from 19 June|
|Notification Date||Jun 18, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jul 18, 2020|
|Organization||National Health Mission|
|Education Qual||PG Diploma, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
CFW AP Recruitment 2020 Online Application has been started at cfw.ap.nic.in and this process will continue till 18 July 2020. Candidates can access the online application link through this article which is given below. In this article, we have provided the essential details of CFW AP Recruitment 2020 Notification such as qualification, experience, selection criteria etc. Let’s have a look.
- Commencement of submission of application: 19 June 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 18 July 2020
CFW AP Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Civil Assistant Surgeon – 692 Posts
- Dental Assistant Surgeon – 31 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons (Primary Health Centre) – 665 Posts
CFW AP Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Civil Assistant Surgeon and Dental Assistant Surgeon Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeon -Candidates should have passed PG Degree/ Diploma/DNB in that particular speciality or its equivalent qualification and from a college recognized by MCI. Candidates Must be registered on a permanent basis with State Medical Council of Andhra Pradesh in India constituted under MCI Act.
- Dental Assistant Surgeon – Candidates should have passed BDS or its equivalent qualification from a College recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Civil Assistant Surgeons (Primary Health Centre) -MBBS and Registration in APMC.
Age Limit – Upper age limit is 42 years. Age will be reckoned as on 01-07-2020 with relaxations as applicable.
Online Application Link – activated
How to apply for CFW AP Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online for the aforesaid posts from 19 June to 30 June 2020. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
OC and BC Candidates – Rs. 1500/-
SC/ST – Rs. 1000/-
Name of the account holder – APDME
Mode of Payment – Through SB collect
SB collect URL – Click Here